Searching for the best Banting burgers online?
Look no further. These burgers are extremely delicious and easy to make.
For the Banting Burger Buns, You’ll Need:
- 120g cream cheese, make sure it’s full fat!
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon dried oreganum
- 3 eggs, separated
- Himalayan salt and black pepper
For the Banting Burger Patties, You’ll need:
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Duck fat for frying
- 2 teaspoons oreganum
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 500g beef mince
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
Process for Banting Burger Buns:
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Grease moulds with butter. Moulds should be 6x10cm.
- Put Cream cheese, bicarb, yolks and oreganum in a round bowl. Season mixture well. Whisk until smooth. Using an electric mixer if you can.
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Mix 1/3 of the egg whites in the cream cheese and yolk mixture, finally fold in the rest.
- Each mould should then be filled with the mixture half way. Place in oven and bake for 25–30 min.
- Cool slightly before unmoulding.
Process for Banting Burger Patties:
- Mix the mince beef with paprika, garlic, salt and pepper and oreganum.
- Make 4 patties and place on the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Heat duck fat in a frying pan,
- Place patties in frying pan, cook both sides until brown.
Once you are done, create your Banting burger with any toppings you like. Make sure toppings are in the Banting Green List.