PocketWizard MultiMax Transceiver
· Fast set-up - Simply power up, choose a channel, connect a flash cable and start shooting.
· User Interface - Easy-to-read LCD display and rubberized keypad allows quick setting adjustments and confirmation of camera and flash status. Display and buttons can be backlit with the push of a button. Locking keypad eliminates unintended setting changes. Default settings can be quickly restored.
· Trigger Rate - Trigger lights or cameras at a sustained rate of up to 12 fps; faster than the best DSLR today.
· Size - Durable, compact design with an unobtrusive, rubberized antenna. The total height of the transceiver and antenna is less than 6.5", and it weighs in at 6oz including batteries.
· Compatibility - Compatible with virtually every popular flash and professional camera. Available miniphone connector cables support all major brands of lighting equipment in lengths up to 16'. A variety of dedicated camera triggering cables are also available.
· Power Supply - 2 AA batteries, with a typical life of approximately 60 hours. An optional AC adapter is available.
· Frequency - US PocketWizard transceivers operate on an uncrowded frequency of 344 MHz. See product spec's for frequencies in other countries.
· Mounting - A sturdy lock-ring for hot shoes ensure a secure fit to your camera or bracket or use the ¼ 20 mount or lanyard.
If you have a query relating to this product please fill out the form below: