PocketWizard Mini TT1 Transmitter for Canon
The MiniTT1™ Transmitter locks onto the camera’s hot shoe supporting an on-camera flash with its own hot shoe while working with remote PocketWizard units. Remotes can be one or more PocketWizard FlexTT5™ Transceivers connected to Canon E-TTL II flashes or any PocketWizard Receiver for triggering flash or remote cameras.
Use the MiniTT1 for standard triggering with any PocketWizard Receiver including the FlexTT5, PlusII or MultiMAX. When used this way with a digital camera, you can take advantage of PocketWizard’s HyperSync Technology that allows up to 1/500th of a second camera sync with many camera/strobe set-ups. HyperSync allows you to advance the timing of your flash trigger so that faster than X-sync speeds can be achieved.
• ControlTL™: PocketWizard’s newest firmware platform taps into the camera’s digital communications to enable an entirely new level of remote flash capability through our proven radio system.
• Dedicated E-TTL II Triggering: Locking your MiniTTI Transmitter into the hot shoe of a Canon DSLR camera and mounting E-TTL II flashes onto FlexTT5 Transceivers gives you full autoflash exposure control with the freedom and reliability of a PocketWizard radio.
• Manual Power Control: Adjust the manual power settings of your remote Canon Speedlites directly from a 580EX II flash mounted on your on-camera MiniTT1 or FlexTT5.
• Basic Trigger Mode: Allows the MiniTT1 or FlexTT5 to work as a transmitter on ANY camera it will fit.
• Power Tracking: When working in E-TTL II you can change any of your control settings on your flash or camera and the system adjusts for those changes.
• Eight Frames per Second: Now you can shoot multiple remote E-TTL flashes at up to 8fps.
• HyperSync™: HyperSync allows photographers to achieve faster X-sync speeds, all the way up to 1/8000 second, with full power flash.
• FP/High Speed Sync: When HyperSync can’t keep up, High Speed Sync takes over for Speedlite flash photography all the way to 1/8000.
• High Speed Sync (HSS or FP Sync) Disable Mode. Select either HSS Sync or HyperSync™ at shutter speeds at or over 1/640. This allows you to use HyperSync and the benefit of full power flash all the way up to 1/8000 with certain flash systems.
• Automatic HSS Trigger Timing for Manual Flash. This allows you to
mix a manual flash with an E-TTL II flash in HSS/FP Sync shots at 1/640 and above with certain flash systems.
• Auto Trigger Select for ControlTL: The hot shoe on both the MiniTT1 and Flex TT5 will trigger just about any hot shoe flash placed into it in addition to the Canon Speedlite’s it is designed for.
• Low-Profile Design: The MiniTT1 Transmitter is the smallest PocketWizard ever, utilizing an internal antenna and common coin-cell battery.
• Built-in Hot Shoe: Lock your Canon flash into the FlexTT5’s dedicated hot shoe and combine your remote flash with on-camera flash or use the on-camera flash for additional E-TTL II or Manual Power Control only.
• PocketWizard Compatible: The MiniTT1 operates on the same channels as all other PocketWizards and will work with any unit you may already have.
• Channels / Learn Mode: The MiniTT1 has two channel configuration settings; C1 and C2. Each can be programmed as needed with up to 20 ControlTL channels for TTL photography or Manual Power Control, or 32 standard channels for manual flash photography. Channels can be configured with the PocketWizard utility or use the Learn function to quickly program channels, or the reset function to configure back to factory settings.
• Programmable and Upgradeable: Use the supplied PocketWizard Utility software with the on-board USB port to program the MiniTT1 to any PocketWizard channel and zone as well as many other custom settings.
• Power Saver: The MiniTT1 Transmitter will go to sleep 10 seconds after your camera does to conserve energy.
TTL Compatibility : Canon E-TTL II
Frequency: 340 - 354 MHz
Channels: 52 Channels over 26 Frequencies
Transmit output power: Less than 0.001 watt (1/1000 of a watt or 1 milliwatt)
Range Performance: 10 to 240 meters for E-TTL II triggering depending on flash used, antenna orientation and other variables / 10 to 365 meters for basic triggering depending on flash used, antenna orientation and other variables.
Mounting: Hot-shoe only
Maximum Shooting Rate: 8 fps for E-TTL II & normal triggering
Voltage Present: 3.3 VDC (all pins) - safe for all cameras
USB: USB Compliant 2.0, Mini-B Connector
Dimensions: 7.1 cm x 4.9 cm x 3.3 cm
Weight: 65 grams