PocketWizard Plus II TransceiverR2,338.00
PocketWizard Plus II Transceiver
- Fast ‘plug-and-play' set-up. Simply power up, choose a channel, connect your flash cable and you're good to go.
- Auto-Sensing Transceiver Technology enables the Plus II transceiver to switch back and forth between transmitter and receiver modes as needed for greater flexibility on the job. All PocketWizard transceivers default to receiver mode. When a hot-shoe or other trigger is detected, it automatically switches to transmitter mode. Auto-Sensing may be disabled if desired.
- Auto-Relay Mode allows photographers to use one pocket wizard to remotely trigger another on their camera(s). The camera-mounted Plus II transceiver can then further relay the triggering signal to remote flashes and/or other remote cameras.
- A choice of four 16-bit, digitally coded channels enables you to simultaneously trigger all of your lights at once, or to isolate one group of lights from another for more complex setups. Multi-channel switching also helps to isolate your lights when shooting in close proximity to other photographers.
- Capable of triggering lights or cameras at a sustained rate of up to 12 fps; faster then the best DSLR today. This means that it can transmit up to 12 triggers per second but you are still constrained by the performance capability of the camera/flash equipment you are using
- Ultra-fast microprocessors enable trigger-response times as short as 1/2000th of a second allowing for reliable sync speeds of 1/250th for focal plane shutters and 1/500th for leaf shutters.
- Miniphone connector cables are available for all major brands of lighting equipment in lengths of up to 16 inch. Dedicated camera triggering cables are also available for all popular camera systems.
- Thoroughly compatible with earlier-version PocketWizard transmitters and receivers.
- Durable, compact design with an unobtrusive, rubberized antenna. The total height of the transceiver and antenna is 16.3cm, and it weighs in at 130g including batteries.
- A sturdy lock-ring for hot shoes ensure a secure fit to your camera or bracket or use the ¼ 20 female thread mount or lanyard.
- Power is supplied by 2 AA batteries, which are good for about 60 hours. An optional AC adapter allows for unlimited shoot time.
- PocketWizard transceivers operate on uncrowded radio frequencies to reduce misfires and interference.
- Compatible with virtually every popular flash and professional camera system.
- PocketWizard Plus II communicates with all PocketWizard-enabled photo gear including select Profoto, Dynalite, Norman and Photogenic flash and select Sekonic light meters.
Connectivity: 3.5mm (1/8”) mono miniphone jack for PC cables and flash sync cables
Power: 2 AA batteries (60 hours operation)
Range of operation: 500m
In the box:
Lanyard, Velcro, and Batteries, PC cable
Tell A Friend
If you would like to send this product to a friend, please fill out the form below:
If you have a query relating to this product please fill out the form below:
Worry-free Shopping Guarantee
- Minimum one year full warranty on all goods
- All credit card transactions are securely processed on a payment gateway endorsed by major South African banks
- We do not store your credit card or banking details.
- All goods are insured by us until they reach you.
SAcamera Store Details
Telephone: 0861 112 868
» Mon-Fri: 8.00am-5.30pm
» Sat: 9.00am-1.00pm
» Public Holidays: Closed
Visit our Showroom
Click here to view an example.