Pre-owned Gear and Trade-Ins
SAcamera offers a trade-in service on the following categories of product:
· Broadcast Camcorders
· Interchangeable Lens Cameras
The trade-in service is limited to the following brands:
How are trade-ins valued?
· Trade-ins are valued on four criteria: The criteria is:
· Last Retail Price
· Product Age
· Working Condition
· Cosmetic Condition
· SAcamera’s staff will do their utmost to determine the working condition of traded-in goods. Where this is not possible SAcamera will use the manufacturer repair agent to determine the working condition of the product.
· The cosmetic condition of all traded-in goods can be determined as follows:
· Demo – Used for demonstration purposes only.
· 10 – New in appearance.
· 9 – Slight or no visible wear.
· 8 – Visible wear, but very clean.
· 7 - Moderately visible wear. May display minor body scratches.
· 6 – Well used, clearly visible wear. May display body scratches, chips or dents.
· 5 – Highly usable wear.
· 4 – Useable, but has considerable optical or mechanical imperfection (Warranty does not apply).
How are goods traded-in?
· Goods can be traded in as follows:
· At our Cape Town Store at 19A Loop Street Cape Town.
· By contacting our sales team on 086 111 2868 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us with a description of the goods. An estimated quote will be supplied by our sales team. This quote is valid for 14 days. SAcamera will only confirm this quote once the goods have been checked according to the evaluation criteria. Once a customer accepts the quote the goods have to be shipped to us by the client to:
· 19A Loop Street, Cape Town, 8001
· Postnet Suite 15, Private Bag X3, Roggebaai, 8012
· Once the goods have been received the condition will be confirmed as per the customer description and the quote confirmed. Should the goods not meet the description that quote will be modified. Should the customer not accept the new quote SAcamera will ship the goods back to the customer at SAcamera’s expense.
· Customers will be paid for goods either by EFT or a SAcamera credit note at the discretion of the customer.
What is the warranty on traded-in goods?
· All traded goods other than goods that are deemed to have a cosmetic condition of 4(no warranty applies) comes with a minimum of a three month warranty.
· All traded-in goods are also covered by our five day return policy.
What information is required from customers to facilitate a trade-in?
· The following is required from customers wishing to trade in goods:
· Valid South African Identity Document or Passport. Other forms of identification are not accepted.
· Customer will also have to provide a valid address and contact number.
· Valid proof of address.
For more information please contact email@example.com or 086 111 2868.
Worry-free Shopping Guarantee
- Minimum one year full warranty on all goods
- All credit card transactions are securely processed on a payment gateway endorsed by major South African banks
- We do not store your credit card or banking details.
- All goods are insured by us until they reach you.
SAcamera Store Details
Telephone: 0861 112 868
» Mon-Fri: 8.00am-5.30pm
» Sat: 9.00am-1.00pm
» Public Holidays: Closed
Visit our Showroom
Click here to view an example.